Go back to index.html
Services I'm offering
I'm available for hire for different kind of software projects. I work remotely.
- New software development
- Does you company need software written from scratch? I might be able
- Source code reviews (C, C++, PHP, C#, VB.NET)
Mainly security related code, but ask me for other kind
of source reviews too, I might be interested.
- Custom coding for existing projects
Do you want to change something for example
in Titan or in
- Porting Windows software to GNU/Linux
- I have a lot of experience in Windows desktop software development
as well as developing desktop software for GNU/Linux. I can probably port
your Windows software to GNU/Linux so that it works reliably on existing
- Implementing cryptography functionality for your software
- Not sure if you know how to use some cryptography library correctly?
Not sure what algorithm to use for encryption? Contact me.
- General advising with software development
Licensing (although, I'm not a lawyer), software libraries, programming languages,
security related things. Just ask me what you have in mind.
- Remote system administration
I'm available for system administration jobs. Systems running GNU/Linux or FreeBSD are
familiar for me. I can work with Windows servers too. Security updates, configuration etc.
What I don't do is web design (obviously). I can implement existing design from pictures etc.
in CSS, but I don't do the actual design.
The best way to contact me is by email.
My prices vary on a case by case basis, work with my own software is cheaper
than work with software I'm not familiar with. Also long-term commitment work is cheaper
than short-term work. Hourly rate ranges from 30€(euro)/hour
to 200€(euro)/hour. Minimum work is four hours. You can also ask me about monthly plans.
GPG Public Key: Here.
Copyright © 2018 Niko Rosvall